Friday, July 12, 2019

My favorite subject...


I studying the career of pharmaceutical chemistry, i am in the first term and the subject that more I like is the pharmaceutical chemist and his action.
Image result for cioccolata jojo
In this subject there are most of 100 people, so it divided in 4 sections. I like this subject because in class show how a pharmaceutical chemist work and in what area he can work, also there is a pharmacology section, where teach about pharmacological terminology. It is a theoretical subject, but sometimes it has field trips to laboratories or hospitals where a pharmaceutical chemist works. There are professional speech too, in that’s speech a professional chemical pharmaceutical talk about how work, what area it is, salary, etc., sometimes are proprietaries of cosmetic company or  a chain of independent drugstores, that people inspire me to finish my career and be a professional, and in the speech the work sound fun, and I like it.

The reason why I want to study a career related with chemistry was because in school my favorite subject was chemistry and biology, physics no because, for my, it was boring. In chemistry the theoretical class always was interesting, I like know about how the basic unit of we all see act and do that a thing serve to a purpose, so I was wanted to work whit chemical when I grow up, now im studying what I wanted in the past.

Image result for periodic table


No comments:

Post a Comment