Friday, July 26, 2019

My experience doing a blog...


This is the final class of English III and the end of the English blog, I love the page blogger.com, is easy to use and has a complete customisation, maybe I will continue use it regularly, it was a good experience, thanks to these classes now I know more words in my English vocabulary.


The blog class was good to learn English and meet other people… and sure develop my writing skill, now I can write in English without much misspellings and my redaction now is better than before.

Maybe I will use this blog to publish the two thinks I love in my life, the science and the animation and illustration, of course, like scientific and interesting articles about the medical heath or recommend a good animated series… or it can be the both things in the same post.

English is an important subject that offer us the capacity of communicate to people of the other parts of the world, yeah, in all part, or almost all part in the world, because it is considered the universal language, thanks to that we can make English, French, German and others friends, or guide a foreign on our country and the way to communicate. Although it can help in the work, if you have a good level of English, a foreign company can contract too.

See ya!

3 comments:

  1. I'm completely agree with you, English is one of the most spoken languages and is important to learn it to can communicate with more people in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All people must learn english, english is the universal lenguage

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a pleasure to read your stories every week. good luck!!

    ReplyDelete