Friday, June 28, 2019

About pets and family...


In all my life, my family has a pet, usually a dog, they are like part of the family, they are funny, curious and loyal, nowadays  I have 2 dogs and a cat, but in this post I will talk about an exotic pet that I had some years ago…

Image result for hedgehog wayside
When I was 13 years old, in my birthday, my parents gift me a hedgehog, I named it Federico, it was a good mate, we always play together when I took it out of its cage, it was quick when it run, and very smart, one time he fall out of a table and since that occasion it was more cautious with the borders of all superficies, always watching if the height is safe.

One day in biology I use he to expose about primary depredators, feeding him whit worms, thanks to him I had a good mark in that class. Well all was happy; I think he had a good life… until one day that he got cancer and died.

I love all my pets for equal, because all of the bring me company, they are loyal, and very cute, I like play with them, and I like the crazy things they do.

Image result for hedgehog salt and pepper

2 comments:

  1. Awww is so adorable, I'd like to have a hedgehog in my life

    ReplyDelete

  2. I had a hedgehog, but I had to give it away because he was very aggressive

    ReplyDelete