Friday, May 24, 2019

About my career...

Well... I'm studying chemistry and pharmacy on the university of Chile, but why I make this choice?.

When I was a child I have a lot of jobs that I like, but when I was in first grade of secondary  I wanted to be a medic, because they have a good salary to live a happy and a quiet life, and of course, I love science related things, that was my only favorite school subject, so my way was nearly there.

However, at my last year of high school I decided to study other career, because medicine needs a lot of points in the university selection test, AND THAT HAS 10 YEARS OF STUDY.  I'm not good whit that of studying... Well... I had good grades in my school, but I hate study, it is so boring, and 10 years of a hard study will be a 10 years of suffering.  I search another career and I found the chemical and pharmaceutics sciences, I look into the jobs that the career offered, and I love them, and that was only 5 years of study, the half, so when I graduated of school, I wish to become a chemistry.

I'm in my first year of university, I have averages grades and some good friends, so I can say I have a average university life, and I'm proud of that, my only desire is live a quiet life.

When i graduated of the university, i wish to work manage a drugstore.


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First i think "It's so weird that he hate study if he want to be scintific", then i read the end xd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete